News: Projects, Renovations and Repairs to Clifton's Parks 2021
|11/23/2021 12:00:00 AM
Below is a list of some of the Projects, Renovations and Repairs to the Clifton Recreation Department's Parks and Facilities that have been completed so far in 2021. To view a few photos of these improvements, visit this page.
- (May) Morris Canal Park - Repaired and restored park picnic tables.
- (June) Chelsea Park - Cracks repaired and green sealer coat applied to Paved Area.
- (June) Clifton Community Recreation Center - Repaired/re-coated gym flooring and painted walls.
- (November) Schultheis Farm - Garden beds repaired, weeding out, and new soil added.
- (December) Holster Park - Progress being made on the new basketball court. (New basketball hoops)
- (December) Schultheis Farm - New Live Roof Pavilion added to the Community Gardens.