|WELCOME, PLEASE ENJOY YOUR VISIT.
This pavilion is for general public use.
Please keep the picnic area clean and dispose of all trash in receptacles.
To protect our community’s property and best serve all of our citizens, the following rules and regulations apply to the use of this picnic pavilion:
- Groups of 10 or more (group size cannot exceed 35), wishing to picnic for more than one (1) hour (maximum time of four (4) hours), must obtain a permit from the Recreation Department (973-470-5956).
- The following are not permitted:
- Exclusion of individuals wishing to use the area (except during permit use).
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking, in any form.
- Grilling/cooking of food.
- Amplified music (DJ, Boombox, PA system, etc.).
- Tents or other temporary structures.
- Attaching any item to the pavilion (with tape, nails, screws, staples, wire, tacks or similar items).