Adult Open Indoor Volleyball
Adult Open Indoor Volleyball for ages 18 & over (no high school students permitted in program). This is not a league, but a drop-in program. Individuals interested in playing must register and pre-pay for each date, $8.00 per session, that you are interested in attending. Day-of registration will not be accepted and there is a limited number of people permitted at each session; so once full, no more are permitted to play on that date.
Each person is required to create their own individual account (except for married couples or if parent and child live in same household). The program is conducted at Clifton High School, 333 Colfax Avenue, on select Monday and Thursday evenings from 8:00 – 10:00 p.m. Dates will be updated periodically, based on school schedule. If schools are closed, due to inclement weather conditions, all evening programs are automatically cancelled. You can call the weather hotline at 973 470-5680 after 4:00 p.m.
Adult Volleyball Refund/Cancellation Policy
The Clifton Recreation Adult Volleyball program is a NON-REFUNDABLE PROGRAM. Once you register and pay online for the dates you wish to attend, you will not be refunded or credited for dates you cannot attend. In the event that the Clifton Recreation Department should need to cancel a pre-scheduled date, due to facility closure, all pre-paid participants will be issued a credit of $8.00. COVID-19 cancellations will be handled on a case-by-case basis by contacting Debbie Oliver at email@example.com.
Adult Volleyball Participation Requirements
- All participants MUST have an active account with the Clifton Recreation Department. ONLY members of the same household are to be listed on the same account. Friends or relatives living elsewhere must have their own account at www.cliftonnj.org.
- This program is now a pre-registered, pre-paid and non-refundable program.
- The cost is $8.00 per session.
- There will be no day-of registration accepted and no cash exchange at the site.
- Select the dates that you are interested in attending and pay online.
- You may register up to 11:59 p.m. the day PRIOR to the upcoming volleyball session; however, there is a limited amount of people permitted at each session. Once full, no more are permitted to play on that day.
- Only registered/paid participants are permitted in the gym. Guests and/or family members may not accompany you.
- Face coverings are optional. While this establishment no longer requires masks to enter, please be kind to those who choose to wear a mask.