Family Trip-Peddler's Village Apple Festival
Join the Clifton Recreation Department for some shopping, apples and fun. Peddler’s Village in Lahaska, PA has something for everyone: from 70 specialty shops and six restaurants to Giggleberry Fair family entertainment center. Participate in the apple festival featuring scrumptious apple treats and take home a bushel fresh from the orchard. Live entertainment, children's activities, and drink & food specials add to the festivities of this traditional autumn celebration that has become one of the most popular events in the greater Philadelphia region.
The cost is $20.00 per person, which includes transportation. Meals are not included and are on the participant's own time during the day. Shopping is at your own expense (please note some vendors are cash only). Participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Bus departs from the Lester Herrschaft Center (Senior Center) parking lot located at Linzenbold Drive and Dog Pound Road. There will be a pre-trip meeting at 8:15 a.m. in the Senior Center. Buses will leave at 8:30 a.m. sharp and return approximately 6:45 - 7:00 p.m. (you must report back at the bus promptly at 5:00 p.m. for departure from Peddlers Village). Participants will be transported by school bus. Seating is limited. Register online or at the Recreation Office. Online registration ends 10/27/23 or earlier if the bus is filled.
Please only add members of your household to your account. Additional registrants are required to make their own individual accounts.
Health & Safety Requirements:
- Face coverings are optional. Please be kind to those who choose to wear a mask.
- Please stay home if you have any viral symptoms or have been exposed to the virus - self isolate.
- In the event that the program is cancelled due to a health emergency, participants will receive a refund.
- Respiratory etiquette for coughing, sneezing and nose blowing will be encouraged at all times. Practice and encourage these health guidelines at home.
- Be sure to thoroughly wash hands, for at least 20 seconds, when you return home.
Additional Forms and Files: