This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Presented By: the Clifton Recreation Department
Santa Express Train Ride, Candy Cane Hunt, Santa Visit, Letters to Santa, Crafts, Games, Food For Purchase & Much More!
Just in time for the holidays, the Clifton Recreation Department will present a wonderful family adventure at the Clifton Candyland event. Put on your hat, mittens and scarf and enjoy the continuous activities running throughout the evening. Have the time of your life as you take a ride on the Santa Express Train, fly and bounce at the Reindeer Flight School, use your night vision to find candy canes at the Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt, play interactive games in the Candy Cane Play Station, DIY holiday crafts, enjoy a hot chocolate and cookies at the Santa Snack Shack (other food items will be available for purchase), write a letter to Santa, and of course enjoy a visit with SANTA CLAUS in person (don't forget your camera to take Santa photos).
PRE-REGISTRATION is preferred and gives you a discount. Register online or at the Recreation Office, 900 Clifton Ave. City Hall 2nd floor. The pre-registration/discounted cost is $8.00 per person, both parents and children are required to pay, and includes all of the activities. Children can't go into event areas without parental supervision. Participants must pick up wristbands at the registration tent on the night of the event upon arrival.
Online registration ends on 12/15/21.
Purchasing tickets on site at the event will cost $11.00 per person. Activities will continuously run during the event hours.
* Santa Snack Shack (hot chocolate, apple juice & cookies)
* Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt (flashlights will be provided)
* Santa Express Train Rides
* Santa Visit & Photos (bring your own camera to take a photo with Santa)
* Letters to Santa (participants will fill out a pre-prepared form letter and
envelopes will be provided)
* Candy Cane Play Station (interactive game area)
* Reindeer Flight School (moonwalk and rides)
* DIY Holiday Crafts
Due to the projected weather forecast and current COVID-19 restrictions within City Hall, we have postponed the event until next Saturday, December 18. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we could not modify the event to be conducted safely indoors at this time. Call the Recreation Weather Hotline at (973) 470-5680 for weather related event updates.
Participants are required to wear masks for indoor activities within City buildings, so masks are required for indoor areas of this event.
Health & Safety Requirements:
- While face coverings are not required in an outdoor setting, unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering. As of now, until further notice participants will have to wear masks for indoor activities run in City buildings, so masks will be required for indoor areas of this event.
- If you have tested positive, are showing COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19...Stay home and monitor your health!
- Continue to practice respiratory etiquette for coughing, sneezing and nose blowing will be encouraged at all times. Practice and encourage these health guidelines at home so that your child becomes accustomed to these procedures.
- Children should not be left unattended at any time during the event.