Presented By: the Clifton Recreation Department
Santa Express Train Ride, Candy Cane Hunt, Santa Visit, Letters to Santa, Crafts, Games, Food For Purchase & Much More!
Just in time for the holidays, the Clifton Recreation Department will present a wonderful family adventure at the Clifton Candyland event. Put on your hat, mittens and scarf and enjoy the continuous activities running throughout the evening. Have the time of your life as you take a ride on the Santa Express Train, fly and bounce at the Reindeer Flight School, use your night vision to find candy canes at the Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt, play interactive games in the Candy Cane Play Station, DIY holiday crafts, warm up by the fire pits, enjoy a hot chocolate and cookies at the Santa Snack Shack (other food items will be available for purchase), write a letter to Santa, and of course enjoy a visit with SANTA CLAUS in person (don't forget your camera to take Santa photos).
PRE-REGISTRATION is preferred and gives you a discount. Register online or at the Recreation Office, 900 Clifton Ave. City Hall 2nd floor. The pre-registration/discounted cost is $8.00 per person, both parents and children ages 3 & up are required to pay, and includes all of the activities. Children can't go into event areas without parental supervision. Participants must pick up wristbands at the registration tent on the night of the event upon arrival. The event will be held if snow or rain is in the forecast & may be re-structured into a drive-through event with altered activities. Call the recreation weather hotline at (973) 470-5680 for weather-related updates.
Online registration ends on 12/7/23.
Purchasing tickets on-site at the event will cost $11.00 per person. CASH ONLY ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT! There is no ATM on site. Activities will continuously run during the event hours.
* Santa Snack Shack (hot chocolate, apple juice & cookies)
* Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt (flashlights will be provided)
* Santa Express Train Rides
* Santa Visit & Photos (bring your own camera to take a photo with Santa)
* Letters to Santa (participants will fill out a pre-prepared form letter and
envelopes will be provided)
* Candy Cane Play Station (interactive game area)
* Reindeer Flight School (moonwalk and rides)
* DIY Holiday Crafts
* Fire Pits
* Elves Playstation (holiday themed carnival style games)
Please note that the Recycle Center and Well will be closing on Saturday, December 9th at 2:30 p.m. due to the Candyland event taking place throughout the complex. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Health & Safety Requirements:
- Face coverings are optional. Please be kind to those who choose to wear a mask.
- Please stay home if you have any viral symptoms or have been exposed to the virus - self isolate.
- In the event that the program is cancelled due to a health emergency, participants will receive a refund.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the event for use. Feel free to bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Respiratory etiquette for coughing, sneezing and nose blowing will be encouraged at all times. Practice and encourage these health guidelines at home.
- Be sure to thoroughly wash hands, for at least 20 seconds, when you return home.
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
City Hall (900 Clifton Avenue)
$8.00 Res, $8.00 Non-Res
Location: City Hall Municipal Complex-900 Clifton Ave. Children ages 3 & over and adults are required to purchase a ticket. The event will be held if snow or rain is in the forecast & may be re-structured into a drive-through event w/ altered activities.